Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you guys may know MotoGP is coming up right around the corner -- July 19, 20 and 21st.

A couple of buddies and I are riding over to San Luis Obispo on Thursday night before the weekend starts. We will be riding up Hwy 1 into Monterey for the festivities on Friday night. We have a day of riding planned for Saturday and we'll be heading to the track for the race on Sunday.

Anyone else doing something similar? Would be cool to get a group riding out of San Luis to head up the coast line with.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So no one on the West Coast is going to Laguna Seca for MotoGP?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might be riding over there from Vegas. Not sure on the dates yet though, trying to plan that out right now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
That is great. Are you going to the track all 3 days? Did you get a Ducati Ticket Package?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone going to Laguna Seca this year? We always have a good time. Don't miss out.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll be there this year as well. have a 3 day general admission with paddock pass.
It's going to be a good time. A couple buddies and I are doing some riding Saturday in the hills above Santa Cruz.

It can't get here soon enough!

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's going to be a good time. A couple buddies and I are doing some riding Saturday in the hills above Santa Cruz.

It can't get here soon enough!
i totally agree with you buddy, i can't wait for it. where will you be parking while you're at laguna? they usually hand out parking pass for ducati island on thursday but it's a first come first serve type deal. i'm still trying to track down the location and time where they are handing out that pass so my buddy and i can get one. :) if you have any info on this please let me know. thanks and maybe i'll run into you on the island. ;)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ducati Island parking is first come first serve as long as you have a Ducati Parking Pass. The earlier you arrive, each day, the more likely you are to park on "The Island". Otherwise you get to park in a lot right next to the track. We bought our Ducati ticket package already, just waiting for them to get mailed out.

That was my experience last year.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i know previous years they would give you a parking pass just to get down to that area. and it's up to you to get there early enough to park on ducati island. so, without the parking pass, security would not let you get down close to that area.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A few of us will be representing the east coast. i have my tickets and all.
Yeah, sounds good. Don't forget your Registration or Ducati Owners Card to enjoy the Ducati Island Hospitality

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My wife is due on August 2nd. Cutting it close :D I am just hoping she has the baby before or after. Because these came in the mail this week :cool:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts