Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd see who's going down... At the moment, I plan on leaving early that Saturday. Still watching the weather, but sure I'll be riding. Buddy of mine joining (BMW).

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure if anybody went, but for those who didn't or don't know about it, look it up M O T O - G P. It was awesome... again. Went last year, but rained out, this time, sunny and cool. Man, at least 5,000 bikes in Downtown Indy. They close the streets off to bike traffic only. We rode down. On way home, with everybody headed back to their respective places, you can imagine how the highway was... Oh, race was good too. Rossi went down, that's aight, his teammate Lorenzo held on. So much for Hayden riding the Duc, at least he came in Third. Next year baby...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Great weather and great racing. Sure beat the weather last year. I was coming down out of Section E penthouse on lap 26 and was at the bottom when Lorenzo crossed the finish line. Lorenzo stopped his bike right in front of me and climbed the fence. Got a great photo of that little celebration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts