Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in going to Motogiro 2003? I'm arranging for discounts with Ducati (The London rep) on discounts and she asked if anyone from the group is interested. Thus spawning my question. Let me know guys.

have you guys checked out the italian monster board? They have some mod's there that are endless and creative as phuk. Blows any website I've seen out the water. Only flaw...it's in italian. Just click away!

R.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
What is Motogiro 2003 (or would it be 2004?)? And do what I do, open up a google language translator when you view the page. SOmethimes it can't make out all the words, but at least you get the idea. They have THE BEST monster&babe pics I've ever seen!!

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
I tried doing a search for the Italian Monster Board but nothing came up. Do you have the URL that you could forward?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excuse the year error. Go to Ducati.com and you'll see the link titled Motogiro 2004. I can't post a link on this computer (library).

However, here's the italy website:
ducatimonsterclub.it

R.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ain't going to Motogiro 2004. Shyte costs like 2 grand.
I'd rather go to superbike school in Cali.

R.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't afford Italy right now...unless I get a discount. Haven't got a response from Italy yet regarding discounts.

R.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts