Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could not believe how easy its was to swap out the stock headlight fore the Evo S led conversion. Removing and installing the new light took about 40 min start to finish. I not only look a lot better than stock to me but is a much better light!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
it gives the old round headlight a more modern look plus upgraded lighting. I put one on my S4RS and one on my SuperGlide. I didn’t use Motodemic, but a cheaper knock off that got good ratings. It was definitely an upgrade. Yours must be even better. I seldom ride at night or I might have popped for the big buck version like you did.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yea, the motodemic conversions kits are great. I had one on my previous bike, the installation was a breeze and the light output was easily 10x better.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it gives the old round headlight a more modern look plus upgraded lighting. I put one on my S4RS and one on my SuperGlide. I didn’t use Motodemic, but a cheaper knock off that got good ratings. It was definitely an upgrade. Yours must be even better. I seldom ride at night or I might have popped for the big buck version like you did.
I do not ride much at night either but the few time I did was not any fun. I decided the safety was more important than the money.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I am used to riding at night with sub par lighting, like old Brit bikes and such. The light I bought has only been used at night once and was an improvement from what I’m used to..
Too much improvement all at once and my head would probably explode.?

Reactions: arta302
1 - 5 of 5 Posts