Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Monster Dark Stealth
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here in the U.S. ever order from Motorcard.com? If so, how was the experience?

I’m looking at buying a new jacket and their prices seem really low. Even with the shipping it still comes out a considerable amount less than others like Revzilla or Cyclegear.

I read another person’s post from a while back regarding an out of stock issue and another’s about extra fees that weren’t originally disclosed. If it’s a huge hassle or headache then I’ll gladly order from one of the more reputable sites.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've ordered from them twice. The first time, everything was perfect and I saved a good amount. The second time, during Covid, there was a problem with availability. They communicated well and issued a full refund when I decided not to wait. Overall, a thumbs-up from me.

One note is that these types of orders can sometimes trigger a small-ish customs bill - payable via check at delivery. In my experience, there's about a 1/3 chance on larger items.

·
Registered
2022 Monster Dark Stealth
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, thanks for the info. I’ll probably place an order for something smaller as a test run and see how it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts