Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking for a supplier (who will ship to the UK) of Moto Master brake discs....specifically a 'Standard Rear for a '93-2002 M900'.

We have a supplier here in the UK...his next delivery isnt due for 8 weeks :eek: ::)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris said:
Ciao

we have on stock the ultra light version A-505UL , only 504 gramms .... 99 Euros

let me know if this helps you :)

Bye
Chris
Woo hoo...you bet it does ;D Can I pay you by PayPal instead of bank transfer?

Thanks Chris [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I've been wondering that too. Paypal is a better way for me to hide my cycle parts purchases from my wife and Desmoworld has quite a few bits I'd like to get my hands on. :)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
c_rex said:
I've been wondering that too. Paypal is a better way for me to hide my cycle parts purchases from my wife and Desmoworld has quite a few bits I'd like to get my hands on. :)
c-rex, Chris has done it for us in the past, no problem [thumbsup] Costs us about $25 to make a bank transfer from the UK :eek:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Woohoo! Great news! All except the part about the $25 service charge from the UK. That's robbery! I don't know how those bank executives sleep at night.

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
c_rex said:
Woohoo! Great news! All except the part about the $25 service charge from the UK. That's robbery! I don't know how those bank executives sleep at night.
Easy when they are tucked up in bed with their lawyers ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts