Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it looks as though the weather is going to be nice. Partly cloudy and a high of 68*. Whos going?

Come on gang, not too many more nice days. :'(

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ug. I'm wiped from getting in really late last night after the plane was delayed on the way back from the conference. Not to mention I had to leave her at home today to bring some stuff into work. :-\

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Wifes out of town. I have to go straight home tonight to keep the twins from burning down the house ;D

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I'm thinking of bringing the disco glitter ball up, but I'm undecided about my schedule tonight. :-\

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Moto Market 10/18

Toucan said:
Don't you mean 10/19, which is tomorrow (Thursdays) night?
I should have went up on the 18th. There would have been about as many DMLers there as there was last night. ::)

On the upside I did get to meet Kiki. WOW! What a hottie!

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I made it back from NYC in time but I ran into some beers, which prevented me from partaking in any motorcycle related activities.

G

·
I was planning on meeting you guys over there, but I stopped by the dealership for a couple quickies ;D and ended up shooting the breeze there for a while....maybe next time

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Re: Moto Market 10/18

Monstermash said:
I should have went up on the 18th. There would have been about as many DMLers there as there was last night.  ::)

On the upside I did get to meet Kiki. WOW! What a hottie!
I bet you say that to all the girls  [cheeky]

Awww....thanks, and that's with serious helmet head too as I'd been on the bike a couple times yesterday  [laugh]  It was great to meet you as brief as it was....but I only got to see your eyes through the helmet  [cheeky]

It sure was quiet.....last night!  And being new I seriously was about to leave, but I sort of needed help turning my bike around, so I stayed for the long haul  [laugh]  I definitely need to practice turning my bike around while I'm off of it  [thumbsup]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.