Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TROY BAYLIS

Kicked ASS and became the first WSBK Champ to WIN a Moto GP race [clap] [clap] [clap]

A great ride from start to finish ;D And 1-2 to Ducati [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He has won plenty of race's ...

One for Troy is good.... [thumbsup]

I like the fact that Nicki only won 1 more race than Troy to win the championship [laugh]

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
When I met troy at Phillip Is 2 years ago. He said the forks were the problem not him. Ducati put new type of fork in the bike, Troys last race in Motogp ended with him getting a podium. This all happened after he was sacked from the team.

I think his win last night showed he was right. For him to win showed Ducati he knew what he was talking about.

Good on ya Troy!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

·
Registered
491 Posts
He raced so well. Leading from start to finish is an awesome effort considering the class of riders in motogp. Am stoked for him.

·
Registered
972 Posts
To win the Supers on a Duke then a round of Moto GP on a Duke, I dont think that record will be broken for a long time, TROY DA MAN!! [thumbsup]

Mmick

·
Registered
124 Posts
yeah, anyone want to buy my s4 CF front guard, personally signed by the Baylisstic one at Frasers a couple of years ago, fit S4, 900 etc. ;D ;D ;D

What was I thinking, it's not 4 sale.

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
they should tear up stoners contract and put bayliss back on that gp bike, where did stoner finish again?..........hmmm. ::)

·
Registered
491 Posts
I was disappointed that stoner and vermuelen crashed.

I wonder if rossi crashed because he was freaking out wondering when stoner was going to bin it and take him out also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.