Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
This is a brand new Moto GP Apex leather jacket. I just received it today and I only tried it on and it has never been worn outside of the house.
I am selling it because it's too small and I ordered it online and I can't return it. It is a size LARGE although the tag says it's an XL. I have another Moto GP leather jacket in an XL and it fits me great, I think this one was marked wrong.

Anyway, these retail for around $350 and I couldn't find a web site that sold them for less than $300. On Ebay they are pretty much all listed with a buy it now of around $295. I need to get $150 just so I don't loose too much money.

As far as sizing, for reference I'm 6'1" and about 220#'s and its too tight. I would say if you like your jacket to fit snug then it would probably fit you if you wear a size large or 46. If you like it to fit a little loose then if you normaly wear a 44 it would be right for you.

Shoot me a pm if you have any questions.
Thanks,
'Mash

·
Registered
76 Posts
How small is it on you? I'm a 42 (6'0" 185lbs) and usually get stuff in Large. Do you think it'd be too big for me?
-g

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
That is a good deal. I'm a gear whore, and sure as hell don't need another jacket, so someone please buy it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts