Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.motoeuropa.com

has anybody done business with these guys? i am planning to buy my 620ie dark from them in the coming weeks and would like opinions of them

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
I have heard nothing but good things about them.
I know that Lori sent her tank to them to have it custom painted & it looks sweet.

·
Registered
345 Posts
They did the 6k service and Dynotuning of my PCIII on my 900. I had no problems at all. They would be my dealer of choice if they were not 125 miles away.

·
Banned
773 Posts
i do busy with them all the time since i'm about a mile away. have had nothing but positive experiences with them. they'll always go out of their way to find a convient time for me to bring the bike in and get ordinary service while i wait. the one warranty issue i had (crapped out oil sensor) was taken care of while i waited one evening. Mark and the staff really care about customer service. i've been various duc board and forums for going on 3 years now and always thank god i'm in richmond.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i ended up buying my m620 there. mark was great. i dont really trust the other sales guy- dave. first he is always wearing honda shirts. second he seemed very upset when i didnt want to buy the most expensive helmet, jacket, and gloves they had. then he was going to charge me $60 for delivery 10 miles away until mark came in and said they would deliver it free.

X

·
0 Posts
Bought my M750 S from them a year and a half ago....they had it set-up for me and I drove it right off the showroom floor...I was living in Roanoke at the time...had my first service near Chicago and now reside in South GA where there are very few Ducs.... Mark is a very fun guy and very helpful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts