Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 6 months ago I was involved in a bad motorcycle accident when a lady was cutting through a gas station and pulled out in front of me, to avoid a red light. My bike got totalled and so did her car when I collided with the rear passenger door. My injuries were life threatening but I was able to pull through it. At the time of the accident I was wearing my Arai helmet and a Ducati Motard jacket that was said to have saved my life. My injuries included internal bleeding on the spinal core, 3 herniated disks in my neck, I broke my back from T4-T9, compression fractures on T6, T7 & T9, and 4th degree burns on my left ankle. It was a long road to recovery but with hard work, a positive attitude, and a very supportive family and girlfriend, I was able to get back up on my feet

Now that I have become more mobile and dependant on my own again, I have been looking into telling others about my story. My goals are to warn young riders about the danger of riding on the road. I would like to also share stories from others who have experienced accidents as well. Pictures are always welcome and I am in the works of getting the video of my crash from the local police department. Another one of my goals is to become a beginners motorcycle riding instructor, through the state of NH.

What I am hoping is that YOU are willing to share your story. It can be good and include information about different rides or training schools you have gone through to enhance your riding experience or it can about an accident you had. It is all up to you. Once I have completed my presentation I will send you a copy. My thoughts are to stay local at first and if I become successful throughout New England to begin to travel further outside. If that does happen down the road and I come near your area, I will certainly let you know and maybe you could attend or join me on stage to share your experiences.

Let me know what you guys got and any help would be awesome. You can email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks,

Jamison

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I don't have any great stories, but I just thought I would say hello and congratulate you and a great attitude and recovery from a horrible accident. I've got 12 years in on the roads, and probably about 60k miles. Before that I road dirt bikes, but when I started riding I still went and took my Motorcycle Safety Course. I recommend it to everyone I meet, no matter what your experience level is. You'll never know everything, and even Valentino Rossi recks...sorry I guess that should be Casey Stoner on this site.

I've locked the brakes up to miss people in similar fashion to your accident on a few occasions. Not fun, and I can't image what you've been through. Good luck on your quest, ride safe!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Colorado speaker mainly required in an workplace where every person want to be greatly successful in their efforts. Effective results can be gains by taking help of a motivational speaker.* It helps workers to gain self-confidence and efficiency at the workplace.*

Colorado speaker

·
Registered
2 Posts
When we are in any hospitality or under any medication then doctor recommend for health policy. It is very important to care our self with this even for our best treatments we hire some health care speakers which involve in our meditation and resolve our problems with very good treatments.

health care speakers

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a business of providing IT and networking solutions and we want hire some keynote speaker those help us in our conference. He should be talented enough to motivate the audience to the ongoing topic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts