Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Yea, numbers are just numbers, but Big T's numbers match Moto-one's pretty closely - about 14 HP increase at the peak.

The DP ECU still looks to be the magic. It's just a damn shame one has to pay so much money for what in the final analysis is just a bunch of 0's and 1's on a computer chip.

LA

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I'm willing to bet it took a lot more time to the the 0's and 1's correct for the OEM/stock chip than for the Termi "race kit" model.

A whole lot longer.

LA

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
ducman851 said:
Unless they are done on the same dyno they are just numbers. You will find some dynos read high, some read low.

Sorry to disappoint.
+1 Read somewhere that an Rs pulled 145hp with just a full termi's (DP ecu i assume) and an open air box.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ok update...my bike is sit just shy of 140 now, cams need degreed and I still need to map my PC3

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Grazi posted his S4RT dyno results last year. He has full Arrows, open box and a PC3 with a custom map resulting in 131.6 at the rear wheel. You can see his results here:

http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=77597.0

I remember his post because I got the same setup and the same guy wrote the fuel map but I only got 130 RWHP. I'm not sure what else could be done short of custom head or valve work. Either way, better performance results can be found in suspension or final drive at this point. I'm considering a lightweight flywheel but I'm starting to think I'm overdoing it.

Luke
lightened flywheel actually seems like a fairly good idea......or unplug all of the lights before you dyno it next.....or both.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts