Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Not I, but I saw this awesome Monster this Saturday in the Starbucks in Alpharetta with some weird as bar ends [cheeky]

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay! to be more specific - bike red with white stripe, not sure which model, with a luggage rack. white guy wearing a red/black/white leather jacket. i was in a cage. we exchanged a few muffled words at a red light and i thought he said he belonged to this board. identify yourself, dammit!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Who's that I see around the Virginia Highlands? Silver M900 (i think) low mounts and bar ends....my girlfriend thinks it's me coming over every time she hears your clutch [laugh]

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
flsurfdog said:
Who's that I see around the Virginia Highlands? Silver M900 (i think) low mounts and bar ends....my girlfriend thinks it's me coming over every time she hears your clutch [laugh]
I ride a titanium/red s4r through the highlands quite often with an open clutch.

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RndHoleSqPeg said:
I ride a titanium/red s4r through the highlands quite often with an open clutch.
No, if he's talking about the same bike I've seen, it's an older model with chrome painted tank (must be custom). I saw it at Emory once too.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Just saw someone about an hour ago on Dekalb avenue right in front of Fox Bros BBQ. Didn't see much since i was inside but there was a dark tank, red frame....maybe and judging by the sound sone not stock exhaust.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Yesterday afternoon saw someone on Highland headed north just about to cross freedom pkwy. Me and my girlfriend were leaving the inman park fest

·
Registered
439 Posts
My roommate works at yerkes and said he saw some "hot girl" ride up on a red s4r the other day. probably the same one i saw in front of the med school a while back

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
flsurfdog said:
My roommate works at yerkes and said he saw some "hot girl" ride up on a red s4r the other day. probably the same one i saw in front of the med school a while back
I do believe that was me. How flattering! :-*

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was on MY 695 today headed home from Taco Mac, and saw a Dark Monster parked at the side of the road next to Bill Hallman.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts