Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not really but a lot more money to spend before this year is over... Remember how you said I've got no tread on my tires left, Baron? Yeah... I've got white thread showing on about 1/3 of my rear tire... ::) Time for new tires... Front and rear are going on if I can just get that damn front axle off... (See tech) Then while I was stopped at a light I looked down at my forks and noticed the left side was all wet. There seems to be some kind of leak on my left fork. I went over a really big speed bump today and I think that might have caused my forks to compress far enough for some of the larger rock pits on the very bottom of my forks to gouge the seals... :-\ (again... see tech) Looks to be a very expensive christmas for me. :(

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Hey, I got a leaky fork seal for Christmas too! [laugh]

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Erik I happen top have a set of Pirellis from a Monster that are in very good cond. Only seen a ditch once (sorry Rideon)

Size 180 and 120

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
NoMods said:
The gift that just keeps on GIVING :eek: >:D [laugh]

Oh, and Hello Nick--Eileen
Hey! Belated Merry Xmas and timely Happy New Year.
I've not forgotten about the mirrors, I'll swing by and pick 'em up one of these days...

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Red Baron said:
Please get the tire fixed before you head back north. ;) PM me if you need some tools or help.

I have some free take-offs for you Erik, if you want.........

...BD

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the offers on tires guys. My parents hate it when I get used stuff and since my dad is helping me with this a lot I'm getting some new pilots. Since I can't get that front axle to screw and need the fork seals done anyway I'm gonna take the rear wheel into Cycle Rider out here in Ontario for the new tire and take the rest of the bike into Spectrum (after Cycle Rider) to let them replace the front tire and fork seals...

It ain't gonna be cheap but my biggest concern is not getting the bike fixed by the time I need to go back up to school... :-\

1 - 10 of 10 Posts