Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I cranked out a few more bike pictures today...

I have not gotten a chance to photograph a ducati yet, so here's my father's (rather dirty) yamaha cruiser instead.

(you might have to open the pictures in a new window to get a full quality image)

Hopefully Drew's or Gus' schedules will work out this weekend and I'll have some ducati photos next time.

Anyway, my offer for you guys still stands. I think last time I might have given the impression that I want to make money photographing bikes... this is far from the case. I just want to photograph bikes ;D .

If you want some photos of your bike, let me know and we'll work out a schedule. The only thing you would have to pay is the price for getting some good quality prints done should you want any (should be about 5 to 10 bucks for an 8x10, depending on how many times it takes for me to get the colors right)

Anyway, just sharing my joy again...

Andre

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Andre,

That's excellent work [thumbsup] I'd like to have you try something on my 620... it's got a bunch of carbon fiber that doesn't seem to want to photograph half the time... Please help [laugh]

Maybe after the holidays sometime you might have a chance, though my schedule is reasonably flexible so whatever works best for you, works for me!

Thanks,

Lisa

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lisa,

Sweet! ;D

I'm on winter break until January 15, and I only work friday-sunday evenings, so my schedule is pretty flexible as well. After the holidays sounds good, just let me know if you have a specific date in mind whenever the time comes.

Then its just a matter of deciding if you want to do it at your garage or mine (actually, my parents'). The upside of doing it at your place would be that the bike wouldn't get dirty on the way over here. The cleaner the bike, the better. But it isn't that big of a deal (we can always clean it here if need be).

Anyway, shoot me a pm whenever you have a date in mind.

Andre

·
Registered
665 Posts
Nice pics, i love pics of bikes on nightscapes [thumbsup]

here are some pics of my old streetfighter taken a summer night...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.