Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the holliday brewhaha behind us, I'm wondering why nobody has picked up the slack and posted the usual "last Thursday o the month" meet-up message?

Zeitgeist at 7ish on Thursday the 25th. (New folks always welcome; Zeitgeist is at the corner of Duboce and Valencia in SF.)

If nothing else, I'll be there. (It's my one night a month to escape from the wife and monkey-spawn to enjoy a few beers on the town ;D )

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Re: Monthly SF Meet-up -- Jan 25??

We didn't drop the ball--we're just all last minute about it. That and it's coooooold. I need to get out there though. I think I was sick during the last two meet-ups.

·
Registered
973 Posts

I'll be there, gotta drop off some Tard spawn to it's true owner.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts

Hey DM, thanks for posting it. It was on my 'to do' list but kinda got away from me.

Hopefully it'll warm up more. Today was awesome, wasn't it?

·
Registered
310 Posts
We all could of assume it was on, but you know what happens when you ASSuME [cheeky], MM today was kick ass!!!! Ran Panoramic to Tomales, it was so nice!!!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Will be there...missing the tamales...pork ones [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Itsasickness said:
We all could of assume it was on, but you know what happens when you ASSuME [cheeky], MM today was kick ass!!!! Ran Panoramic to Tomales, it was so nice!!!!
Cool! I went hiking with some friends from Bon Tempe almost to the Alpine dam on BoFax road. Sure was nice out.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Oh yes, it was so nice. Just decided to blow off work tomorrow, I can't pass up this weather, and the roads were perfect!

I hate to do it but I have to quote that Honda commercial...."I wanna ride, I wanna ride, I wanna ride!"

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Itsasickness said:
Oh yes, it was so nice. Just decided to blow off work tomorrow, I can't pass up this weather, and the roads were perfect!

I hate to do it but I have to quote that Honda commercial...."I wanna ride, I wanna ride, I wanna ride!"
It IS a sickness... [thumbsup]

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
I'll be there. You may not recognize the bike though-it's been cleaned for the first time since.....get this...2004.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Oh wait...is "bike" what they were saying? Whoops, my bad.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Mostrobelle said:
I no longer hold the title of "dirtiest bike!" [laugh]
Mine still has not been cleaned. Last cleaning was February 13th, 2004. Do I get some sort of prize?
or some sort of disease?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
You know when you shack up with a woman like the Tamale Lady at least you're sure she can cook. Kind like dating prego's or single mom's you're guarantied that she does one thing well enough...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts