Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thurs, Jan. 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We often move the Zeitgeist night in Dec. because of the holidays.

This year is not as clear-cut. What's makes sense -- Dec. 21, 28 or Jan. 4?

Edit: IT'S GONNA BE DEC. 28. @ 7 PM

·
Registered
973 Posts
Re: Monthly SF Meet-up -- Holiday DATE

Say the 28th? Be a nice interlude between New Years and Christmas.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

Agreed. Plus, the 21st is right before my exam, and I can be a human again after the 22nd.

·
Registered
329 Posts

I'm voting 28th because the 22nd is my brother's last night in town, and although he would do great at the 'Geist, my neice and nephew...not so much!

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts

I'm voting the 28th because it's the last Thursday. And I can make it that day. And I can't on one of the other days.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts

I anticipate on doing a whole lotta nuthin' between Christmas and New Years, so the 28th at Z should mesh nicely with those plans.

·
Banned
1,895 Posts

21st; I've got another function that afternoon and the 28th I'll be in Hawaii...(hate me :-*)

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Alright, looks like we'll do the 28th.

We'll prolly end up there the 21st as well (or sometime that week) considering that folks are in town.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts

We'll see what time DATV and I get back from Laguna Seca... prolly a bit too late.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Re: Monthly SF Meet-up -- Nov. 28

Spidey, I am assuming that you mean Dec. 28th. Works for me.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Will have to catch y'all next time. I'll just be getting back into the city late evening.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
[sh*ttalking] My bike still has more balls/nutz than yours with or without your newly purchased appendages. We should put it to the test...start a poll on a new thread with photos and some stats and ask the public who thinks which is more "bad azz." Your shiny new bike hasn't got an ounce of attitude on mine. [/sh*ttalking] :-*

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Mostrobelle said:
[sh*ttalking] My bike still has more balls/nutz than yours with or without your newly purchased appendages. We should put it to the test...start a poll on a new thread with photos and some stats and ask the public who thinks which is more "bad azz." Your shiny new bike hasn't got an ounce of attitude on mine. [/sh*ttalking] :-*
Balls, my dear, is measured in the curves. And you'd be watching my black plastic cojones swingin' in the slipstream as I disappear around the next curve while your slow-arse 944 kitted bike sputters and chokes trying to keep up with a stock Desmoquattro ;D

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
>:D This could be fun. I'm guessing your bike, given its modern technology n all, is probably about the same weight as mine. You're hauling a couple of extra pounds around the turns though. [laugh] I'm not blazing fast, but I'm not bringing up the rear of the pack either--I'm a'ight...for a "grill." ;D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Mostrobelle said:
>:D This could be fun. I'm guessing your bike, given its modern technology n all, is probably about the same weight as mine. You're hauling a couple of extra pounds around the turns though. [laugh] I'm not blazing fast, but I'm not bringing up the rear of the pack either--I'm a'ight...for a "grill." ;D
Actually, yours is probably lighter than mine, at least until I put an exhaust on it. And you've done more track days than I have (none) :) Then again, I've been riding for a long time and I'm, well, not exactly sane >:D

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Are you guys/gals RIDING to this shindig?? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts