Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dig my new mirrors ;D My family draws names for our Christmas gift exchange. I figured I had a one in six chance of getting a pair of Monstrack mirrors. Sure enough, I scored! I like the way they look, they work great, and I'm tellin' ya, they make me go faster :D

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks caxys1857. Those are the long. Daffe has the short (with the mirrors flipped - long edge on top). Maybe he could post a pic for comparison.

·
Registered
216 Posts
That looks hot!! How's the view on them???

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool; glad you like them ;D

The view is fine. I've had to get used to it being a little smaller, but a little adjusting does the trick. I still get a better view on the right side than on the left, which was also the case with the stock mirrors. I think the right side mirror mount is a little further out than the left.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
finally went out to get a photo in the garage... since I've got my card reader hooked up to my PC it's easy as cake to post photos now.... Monstrack SHORT mirrors flipped upside down

sorry about the mess in the background... garage clean-up is my next winter project.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm, I kinda like the flip. Maybe I'll try that. Do you like 'em Daf?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I meant the mirrors in general.

G

·
okay I went outside last night, late, and flipped mine over too!

Barefoot, shorts, tshirt, cold garage. Needless to say the cold motivated me to like the look even better. :D

If it gets above 50 anytime soon i'll ride and see how the vision is but look wise they are nice.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Yeah, you flipped guys seem to have it right and the other way is the "wrong" way... Just an observation from looking at pix with no 1st hand experience.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Yeah, you flipped guys seem to have it right and the other way is the "wrong" way... Just an observation from looking at pix with no 1st hand experience.

wonder how many of us have the flipped versions.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sh*t, I hate being wrong ;)
I agree, they seem to look more natural flipped. I'm gonna try the old flip-a-rue.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts