Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Went up for the first time on a MTS last week. What a great ride. [thumbsup] I'll be trying to convince ducman to extend the offer he made last year for some lodging and riding. ;D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Red Baron said:
Went up for the first time on a MTS last week. What a great ride. [thumbsup] I'll be trying to convince ducman to extend the offer he made last year for some lodging and riding. ;D

Post up, start getting a date together. Psst, the key to Ducmans heart is through the grill.

That man loves to cook, cook, cook. Oh, and a beer. [laugh]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
aprilmaybe said:
I just got my bike back after being fixed and painted. The pics are here--YAY http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=71292.0

Since it was so nice I took a shake down run up ACH sunday afternoon. On the way up, there were a bunch of Monsters headed down. I never hear too much about ACh with this group, Was it anyone here?
what are the road conditions like these days? congrats on getting your bike back!

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
joekarati said:
what are the road conditions like these days? congrats on getting your bike back!
The bottom was clean. The new pavement which goes all the way to the Upper Big T turn off is fantastic. Past UBT it got dirtier. I didnt have time to hit AFH or UBT.

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
I got to the first left and took it to Hidden Springs(?) and it was fine. Got a little foggy past there. Maybe a ride would be better in a couple of months. Trying to plan it and have it go with good weather is kinda sketchy, no?

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
if its cold out its not uncommon to have ice patches higher up ACH, so be aware of that. Since it was almost 90 out today, perhaps
winter is done! [laugh]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts