Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monsters in Connecticut ? Where are you ? Im looking for some local riders. 8)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
M620 Dark rider here!

Live in e. Granby, I know a few other duc riders somewhat close by too.

I have seen a few others in the area, but haven't met any of them, ran into a guy (tony?) the other night while on a ride w/friend, he wasn't on his bike, but stopped by to say HI and chat (he has a m750 and a 748 i think?)

anybody else?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi guys.

I just bought a 02 750 Monster Dark.

I live in Portland.

I am new to biking and am looking foward to this Spring and Summer.

Hope to see you both soon.

Tom.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
i've seen a few monsters around CT but not that many.....there's a Foggy around Danbury I'm pretty sure....anyway, I'm from Westport down near Stamford/Bridgeport....definitely looking forward to riding within the next few weeks! ;D that is of course, if i have my bike ready by then.....

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am new to the list and just bought a 900s. I am located in the Lew London/Groton area.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Old man up here in NW CT bear country!

Gotta be warm and sunny before I get out so the arthritis eases up but I can generally be heard ;D from Kent on up to Barrington, rts. 23 & 57 and then back down rts 8, 7, etc.
41 North out of Salisbury is like IOM but tourists and a cop or two can screw that up. ;)

Try to get to the Dairy 2-3 times a year as well and passed a Black Monster up in Limerock one day...Hello if you're on here!

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even though Super Sunday's weren't in the 2-3 times per year that I go, that really stinks! :mad:

I emailed the Dairy to find out where to write and lodge a complaint.
Only 3 days out of the year and Danbury Mall complains? ::)

Why not run a tie-in!?

Talk about missed opportunity!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets get together. I have a few friends who ride but none ride Ducati's.

I would love to see the changes you have made to make the bikes your own.

I would love to ride with you guys also and maybe learn a little.

I usually ride around Manchester and the surrounding towns for now since the bike is here now.

Best Regards,

Tom.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
You CT guys should head up north on 91 and meet up with us W/MA guys ;)
I could get 3-4 Monster owners together up here. And we've got some great roads to boot.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
I'm up for that. So is hulked-up and probably another one or two peeps. It would be great to see a whole bunch of Monsters together.
We're tossing this weekend around as a possibility. Weather has to cooperate and so far things look a little dicey. We could play it by ear-but if anyone wants to hook it up, check back here for more info, or call my celly anytime: 510-593-5161.
-Tarik

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Next Sunday for a ride in Connecticut? Sounds like a possibility. I'd have to bring my VFR though (wife's 620 is going in for service and need to keep the miles low).

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am up for a ride this Sunday May 2nd. ;D

Call me cell: 860 209 1115, so we can set something up.

Tom.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
I'm game.
So far, the forecast looks pretty grim for Sunday, but that's a week away-so I'm sure things will change.
We should have a head count and meeting spot figured out by the end of the week. In the meantime, I'll work on getting a route picked out with some of you. There are a whole bunch of nice roads West of Pioneer Valley-up in to VT. Starting out on Rt. 66 heading West out of Northampton would put us closer to you CT guys and set us up for good roads from the start.
T.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts