Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I... er... rock because I don't own a ducati but prance around the boards like I do.

Oh wait, I lame. Not rock.

Hangin Biposto rocks for the same reason. [cheeky]

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neenja you ROCK. You started with a bike that you could afford. You are confident, proud, and smart.

Plus you ROCK for 2 now [clap]

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
mcgalinmd rocks for selling me her boots.

now let's just see if they fit my "powerful" calves.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Neenja Mastah said:
I... er... rock because I don't own a ducati but prance around the boards like I do.

Oh wait, I lame. Not rock.

Hangin Biposto rocks for the same reason. [cheeky]
Sweet!

Hey... wait a minute...

;)

I rock because I get to enjoy the Ducati lifestyle without spending all of my money! I let the beau take care of that part [laugh]

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
czaja rocks cuz' she makes out with dummies all day [cheeky]

·
Registered
247 Posts
All the girls rock for being supportive of each other and laughing about our embarrassing bike moments!

And I rock for dealing with Seabass and his crazy psycho cat.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Neenja rocks because she checked up on me after I fell of the map for a couple of months ;)

You all rock because you never pass judgement on anyone!

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
ANY gals rock that ride Monsters!! Leave them men in the dust sisters!! >:D

And DesmoLu rocks because they can make those darn boots work when I couldn't...darn it! [clap]

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
czaja rocks cause she is a giving person. She passed on her leathers to me. (*hug going your way*)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Both my Lisas rock.

The lovely Miss Lisa G. (BooneHonda) rocks because she is **** yo pants fast at the track and loves passing the guys who think they're fast (she turns very low 40's at VIR North) on her PINK CBR600RR.

Lisa W. (dolcissima) rocks because no matter what, she never gives up. She went from ho-hum soccer mom to a dynamic take-charge woman in just a short period of time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts