Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am on the map now too! Florida seems to have a shortage of Monster women...

·
Registered
45 Posts
w00t!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi - I've just added my info to the map and notice many of us are in the DC/Baltimore area. Anyone up for a group ride? I know it's cold, but it would be fun... or maybe in the spring?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
cvolk01 said:
Hi - I've just added my info to the map and notice many of us are in the DC/Baltimore area. Anyone up for a group ride? I know it's cold, but it would be fun... or maybe in the spring?
email me in the spring. I'm sure we could meet in the middle (north & west of Philadelphia).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi April! Thank you for the invitation! I'm now on the map. I'm Bea, from the Philippines. I am one of the 3 active Ducati women riders in our country. I will tell the other 2 to enroll here too. Looking forward to chatting with you and all the other wonderful Ducati ladies here! :)

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
On the map, too! Western MD, i'm the only one!! Oh my....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Uh, I think I stuck a red dot in there for me, but I don't see it when I go back in...anyhoo, I actually don't have a bike right now (I don't think 2 scoots count, even if one is Italian). I'm between Monsters (don't boot me!). I had a silver '97 750, but I have $500 down on the new 696. A lot of the guys seem to hate them, but I like alllll the Monsters. June seems like an excrutiatingly long time away.
- Susan in San Diego

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Yeah, I THINK i've got my dot there, but I go back and it's gone. I've done it twice....and it still disappears - any suggestions on what i'm doing wrong?

·
Banned
1,362 Posts
How odd, mine had been on there for a long time, but now I see that I and a whole bunch of other bay area women have disappeared. Must be some bugs.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
I'm too much of a reject to try and figure out that map. Am I still on there or has your brilliance simply wiped my presence from the map? [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I'm going to try again and see if the red dot will stick in MD. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
i'm added :)

south east, PA .. near Jersey.. near NY.. near DE and DC!!

let's ride :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am in, now.. ^^;

I bought my Toma (Duc 05-620 Dark) and live in Ann Arbor near Detroit.

I love my Duc.. it is really beautiful. ^^;

Nice to meet you, girls,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: Monster women map

Hi there!

I'm a new member and I just bought my first Ducati last Saturday! Very excited. A '06 S2R 1000.
It is incredible to see so many women Monster riders.
I'm in Toronto - where its about -15C today - and very impatient for warmer weather.
I've just added my red dot to the map - all the pix are gorgeous - and I see one other Monster woman - Stephanie - in T.O. Hi!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello All,
I don't know if this thread is still active or not. I tried to click on the map, but failed every time. Anybody can help? Thanks.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts