Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
Im on the map! Yahooo Thornton Colorado !

I didnt even know there was a Women's section, I have been talking to the guys for years now.. that blows. Ahhh its nice to be here !

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
>:D Iam in tooooooo [thumbsup] [cheeky]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hooligal said:
I'm the only one on the East Cost right now... I know someone said she was from PA. Where are you? ;D
Hey there Hooligal, I'm in central Boston and would love to hook up for a ride this summer. I'll be at the July Penguin racing school in Lauden this summer, and I have a couple of friends who will be heading up there with me. I've been riding for a year now, and want to plan a couple of cool trips this summer up to VT and ME....

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hi All,

Just added myself to the map. It appears I'm the only one in WNY. Have only had my new 695 Dark for a week and half. Can't get enough of it. ;D Glad to see "Monster Women"!!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hooligal said:
I'm the only one on the East Cost right now... I know someone said she was from PA. Where are you? ;D
Hi! I recently moved to western Mass and would love to meet some other Monster riders. I rarely see any Ducati's and am interested in any local gatherings.
Do you ever go up to NHIS?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I guess I should have kept on reading - I see there are more New Englanders! Group ride anyone?

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
janiejane said:
Hi! I recently moved to western Mass and would love to meet some other Monster riders. I rarely see any Ducati's and am interested in any local gatherings.
Do you ever go up to NHIS?
hi janiejane :)
i'm in northwestern CT.
we sometimes ride up to Great Barrington and over into NY State.
welcome

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Melissa!
thanks for the welcome. Would love to meet up for a ride. You can email me at [email protected].
I'm thinking of going up to Loudon this weekend for the Ducati Revs thing on Sat. Anyone else going?

J

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
not a club for houston? i'm a little surprised... of course, it's 101 degrees today.
oh, it's my first post. so, howdy. i just got my bike last week. 2001 ducati monster 900 metallic. totally love it.
by the way, i'm out 290 off of barker cypress.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Grew up in the suburbs...Hinsdale...and applying to grad schools in Chicago this year so I will be in the city next summer! So excited to finally live downtown!

41 - 60 of 77 Posts