Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Monster in Alabama or close . Would like a S2R 1000 but open to any. I have the local dealer looking and keep an eye on e-bay. [email protected] Thanks for all the replies and e-mails I plan on picking up my 900 tomorrow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Monster Wanted in or arround Alabama

I am in B'ham, but will travel for the right bike. If nothing comes my way by spring I will buy a new one.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Re: Monster Wanted in or arround Alabama

racer2323 said:
I am in B'ham, but will travel for the right bike. If nothing comes my way by spring I will buy a new one.
Sent you an email.....

·
Registered
952 Posts
Great to hear & you are very welcome. I'm glad we are both satisfied and happy that things went smoothly. Now go ride the hell out of it [thumbsup]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a '00/'01 S4 Senna edition. i purchased the bike in Italy and am the second owner. Bike is all euro specs and has just over 10,000Km on odometer. Bike is mechanically sound and has been driven very little since I purchased in August of '04. I have a new family and am no longer interested in the bike, so I'm trying to find it a new home. Bike has not been tampered with mechanically and has minor cosmetic issues, but nothing dramatic. I live in fort Rucker (near Enterprsie/Dothan area) and would love to sell you my Monster. Asking $4700. E-mail me if interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts