Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all I want for Christmas is a monster!!! I have been looking at and have found 2 monster S2R's 800 that I like. but will consider 800 ie. 1000ie, S2R 800 and 1000 and possibly a S4, or even a S4R (no point in not asking) My budget is A little over $6000 any suggestions or info on where to find would be nice

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
I have a 2000 M900 that is stock f/s. $4700 Located in NWPA.

Youd have $$$ left over for mods. . .

Kevin

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I'm selling my 2004 yellow 800i.e.,

DP CF windshield ($350)
DP CF sidepanels ($150)
Remus CF highmount pipes (LOUD) ($1600)
DP CF tailshortener w/ integrated turn signals ($400)
3100 miles
warranteed until next summer
maintenance pre-paid and transferrable ($1,000)

asking for as close as $8,000 as possible because I graduate in May and have to start paying back school loans and Uncle Sam. Believe me, I don't want to give up this bike! email me at [email protected] for pics and/or questions. Thanks and good luck.

--Rob

·
Registered
32 Posts
2005 Ducati Monster 620 with less than 2200 miles on it for $6050 Services all done at GP motorcycle in San Diego. This bike is pretty much stock except for a custom frame sliders, eliminator silence plate and 14 tooth c/s sprocket. This bike is a unique offering in the world of motorcycles, welcoming to beginners, and yet able to deliver a level of performance that can also thrill advanced riders.
I have clean title in hands. Register until Apr/ 2007 .This is must see bike.

Please call 619-347-9592 for offers.
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=65503.0

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mission accomplished found a nice S2R 1000 silver with black stripe. made it home in time for Christmas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello. I am a soldier stationed at Fort Rucker, AL. I have a '00/'01 Monster S4 for sale. I purchased the bike while stationed in Italy and am the second owner. I have all documents to prove the bikes ownership history. Th bike is all euro specs and has a little ober 10000Km on the odometer. Bike is mechanically sound and has been driven very little since i purchased it in aug '04. I'm no longer interested in bikes and am trying to find a good home for the bike. It does have some minor cosmetic issues, but nothing dramatic. I'm asking $4600 at present, although I think it is probably worth more. E-mail me if you are interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello... I have a 2000 900 Monster, Yellow with extremely low mileage. $6000.00. Unfortunately it is in Wyoming, on the western edge of the state.

Best Regards...Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts