Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I've ridden around a bit, I want to go over the whole bike that I recently bought. These are the things I am considering doing:

Carb synchronization

Belts (checking, maybe tightening or replacing)

Valve adjustment

Anyone up for a party at your (or my?) garage? Both you and your tools are invited. I'll bring sandwhiches.

Oh and I live in sammamish

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Aguacate said:
Now that I've ridden around a bit, I want to go over the whole bike that I recently bought. These are the things I am considering doing:

Carb synchronization

Belts (checking, maybe tightening or replacing)

Valve adjustment

Anyone up for a party at your (or my?) garage? Both you and your tools are invited. I'll bring sandwhiches.

Oh and I live in sammamish
Hi, welcome to this part of the world. :)

We typically crash Smiley's garage for maintenance, but that was during better weather. My bikes are put away, tho I started them this weekend, I dont expect to "ride" them till March or so. However, I like sandwhiches, so feel free to share. :)

Where is sammamish?

Maurice

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i like em too. Sammamish is right by redmond.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
c_rex said:
I'm a Sammamishite too. doh!
So... party at your place then?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright, fine, but at least all the sammamishites and redmondites, maybe even the bellevueites should get together and have sandwiches sometime. Maybe go for a ride. Who's up? maybe I'll start a new thread.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
there are a few of us around but I'm not sure they monitor the local thread. They may be more tuned in to Desmo Northwest. /shrug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.