Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw mspgs2's post and thought it would be interesting to look at my monster through the year that I've had it.

Day after I got her Sunday February 23, 2003 after a 24 hr road trip to Philly from NC.

Early summer 2003, Leo Vinci Lows, Carbon Fiber heel gaurds. Just mounted my Napoleon Mirrors

The dent I had

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Very NICE, wheelinman!!
The first pic of the yellow, where are the cans?? did you just have them off or do you have the under the bike race pipes?

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope that was sans cans for me. No money, pipes that were messed up and would scar swingarm, = no pipes at all.
Thank you very much. It is nice to know people appreciate my bike.

-Patrick

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Looks great! Is that a sargent seat? Whats the model name on that seat? Its killer!

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys I appreciate it. I never caught hell from anyone for running sans cans, just my ears complaining:) . This is North Carolina, loud vehicles are peoples lives around here.

The flying D was painted on, it is not a decal. I have the information of the guy who did it if anyone is interested. I got a dent removed and that painted on for 400. I wish I could get that first picture to load.

The seat is a Sargent I picked off e bay. There was a time when there were a bunch on there. I picked it up brand new 249. I've seen them as low as 199 brand new. IF they go up on e bay, usually 1 seller sellling 3 with black, red, yellow piping around the seat. This seat is comfy.

Thanks alot for all your feedback. Its nice to know people appreciate my bike.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts

I use the mouse right click, then properties to see what is wrong with the pics addresses. You can copy and paste the address into your post for future reference.

The "little" picture still had the tn_ in front of the file name, so you can edit that.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got it! Figured out the software doesn't recognize the character "&" that I had in the picture titles. Thanks for the help. Enjoy
-Patrick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts