Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yeah, I have one. I find it really handy, especially with the weight up front. I mostly use it for commuting (laptop, wallet keys phone etc), but it fits quite a lot. I also have a Givi top bag for the back, and hardly ever use it because the tank bag is so handy. It's been out in the rain quite a bit, and held up better than my instrument panel (way different thread...) I winced a bit at the cost, but there was no way I was putting something on my monster that made me look like a delivery guy. Any other questions, lemme know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi....

I have it without the logos on....it only says Bagster, so u could properly get it cheaper some where ells

·
Registered
491 Posts
Mate, I bought it at Frasers Motorcycles, Homebush (thats in Sydney). So unless you live nearby, I'd suggest somewhere closer. Sorry to not be of help on that point. As for the bagster thing, I like seeing Ducati on my tank even after the bag is on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought the Ducati Performace one and the Bagstar, the DP one fits the tank perfect, the Bagstar does not, both are made by Baglux in France, but the DP one is made by Buglux for Ducati to a much higher standard , I am selling the DP tank cover if your are intrested but I am located in the UK it's as new only been on the bike once.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts