Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a bunch of parts for sale, most will fit other models as well. I have plenty of really good pix so let me know if you want to see anything. If you don't want to wait on the web send me a text at 423-315-3008 & I'll try to get on it asap. All prices are negotiable so shoot me an offer.

New Brembo 3 spoke rear wheel W/new Michelin Pilot tire (titanium gray - 4.5" w/160) $300
New Galfer front brake lines (blue - kevlar) $50
New Uni OEM air filter (900SS) $20
New OEM taillight/seatholder plate (900SS - unpainted - no grabrail) $25
Haynes manual for 748,916, & 996 (used but great cond.) $20
Used Brembo Goldline front & rear master cyls. (front has new lever & brake switch - both excellent in appearance but have busted seals) $50
Used OEM rearsets (900SS good cond.) $50
Used D&D megaphone slip-on exhaust (SS & Monster - not in greatest of shape but could probably be refinished & look nice) $50
Used Airtech race upper (900SS - paint has a few cracks & chips but fiberglass is undamaged) $75
Used OEM clutch line (900SS stainless - good cond.) $25
Used R/H switch (on-off-start) $10

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My bad, gotta do some editing to the post. It's no longer on Ebay, didn't sell as a mixed lot and I have no desire to list everything individually on there so just gonna try to sell stuff on here.

If anyone wants the whole batch, be it for their own use or to just try to turn a buck, I'll take $500 plus shipping for everything listed.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I think the low mount cans work on Monsters and SS's. The high mount systms won't work because the bends in the tubes are diffirent. The cans have a couple of small dents but they are on the backside and can't be seen when they are on the bike. I can send you some good close-up pics if you wish, just PM me your email address.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does the rear wheel have the cush drives in it by any chance? I need the cush drives but if I have to i'll take the wheel with it.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Master cyls. and exhaust are sold. Dropping price on wheel and tire to $200.
All prices are negotiable, so make me an offer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey, I just need the clamp from the front master brake cylinder, but I'd be willing to take the whole front cylinder, if you're willing to part.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, don't have any master cyl parts left.

I do have the complete factory rearsets (brackets, pegs, levers, etc)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts