Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was goin to work yesterday and rollin westbound on roosevelt rd af Finley rd. I saw a black Monster with high mounts lookin fantastic. anyone new on the board?

V

·
0 Posts
speaking of monster spottings.... i saw a monster on sat after my ride w/ jason. was heading west on lake-cook rd after riding north sheridan rd. from what i could tell in the brief passing moment, was a dark. :) i woulda thrown a twig in their spokes but they were heading in the other direction.

·
0 Posts
You should have flagged him down and smacked him in the dome piece. I was out but neither was me. There are some Monsters being serviced at CCC (suckers), one I've seen before but was too tired to flag him down. I feel sorry for those cats who have their bikes there.

R.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Who owns the dark monster downtown chi-town?

I see it all the time when I'm visiting my girl at SAIC.

I'd like to hook up for a ride with you all when I make it up there from pot-holed'ville aka Kansas City.

~Unsung

·
0 Posts
What kinda helmet? If if was mirror-like it was me, but I've seen many dark monsters in the city.

R.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Who owns the dark monster downtown chi-town?

I see it all the time when I'm visiting my girl at SAIC.

I'd like to hook up for a ride with you all when I make it up there from pot-holed'ville aka Kansas City.

~Unsung
ehh...possibly me, im rocking a stock dark...and live by jason (like 5-10 minutes from SAIC)...maybe?

when you get in town. let's hook it up yo!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Alright, I'll try and get a truck for the next time I drive up there and I'll throw my M620 in the back.

There usually isn't a helmet with the bike. The one I always see is in the theater district area.

Thanks guys (and girls),
Unsung

1 - 9 of 9 Posts