Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday around 2PM I saw a red tank/gold frame monster heading North on PCH just above Sunset.

Anyone here?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looked like a pair of monsters, one with CF high mounts heading west on Garnet into downtown PB Saturday night around 10pm.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It was Fri 11/14 on I-5N at Del Mar Heights maybe 1:45 pm
Red Monster w/Agostini helmet

·
Registered
150 Posts
saw a monster dark this afternoon downtown san diego at the courthouse on front street parked.

anyone?bueller?bueller?

·
Registered
142 Posts
2:30pm today (Tuesday). Red monster, black/silver helmet, jacketed rider on College at the intersection of 76 heading north (Oceanside).

·
Registered
445 Posts
I see a Monster dark parked next to the Jewel Box bar in SD all the time. Lives in the apartment bldg next to the bar?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just saw a monster dark with aftermarket exhaust, CRG's and a white helmet with a checker flag heading down I-5 at about Encinitas aroung 1:30pm Sunday 11/30. Someone from the ride this morning???

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
I spotted a yellow Monster going North/West on the 405 this morning in Costa Mesa.

Who are you?

Regards,
AC

·
Registered
600 Posts
1-11-04 Sun Noon-ish:
Saw the same Foggy on Abbot Kinney (Venice) and on Lincoln. Ryan?

I don't go by the ocean that often and so I was surprised to see so many bikes in that area. Or maybe it was the weather?

·
Registered
849 Posts
1-11-04 Sun Noon-ish:
Saw the same Foggy on Abbot Kinney (Venice) and on Lincoln. Ryan?
Probably not. I washed the bikes yesterday and the only riding I did on the Foggy was to the Shell on Lincoln and Venice and back via Oakwood around 3pm-ish (about two blocks from Abbot Kinney...).

I've seen a Foggy scooting around in Santa Monica, and there's one in H'wood. None of them's on the board, I don't think.

-R.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts