Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

881 - 897 of 897 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Tomales Bakery this afternoon, a red s4rs. Turns out it's a new board member, the Coyote Kid! [thumbsup]

He's been lurking for a little while, hopefully he'll post up soon.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I saw a Black Monster with a Red frame drive by a restaurant called Bodhi Vietnamese Cuisine on 211 Valencia St at 8:00pm ish

BTW the food was excellent there.

There was also a Scooter place near by around the corner... I did not catch the name but they had
‎3 Bimota Tesi 3D on the showroom floor. That bike looks so good in person [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
AI, That might be my fixed prosthedontics instructor at school (he's a dentist), I know he has a m1000, but i've never seen it before so I don't know if it's a senna. The only A.I. I know. I'll ask him on wednesday in class if he was out riding this weekend. Really nice guy.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
More of a MOB sighting...
I ran into KerrySF in Trader Joe's yesterday. My daughter was impressed. She said, "He must be nice. He has a Vespa and a Ducati."

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good to see you in there. I know I had my happy face on because I just love register #2. [laugh]

Hope you and your daughter had a nice rest of that beautiful day.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
ducati_tim said:
More of a MOB sighting...
I ran into KerrySF in Trader Joe's yesterday. My daughter was impressed. She said, "He must be nice. He has a Vespa and a Ducati."
I see you've taught your daughter well...

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Saw a few Monsters out in the South-Bay on Sunday afternoon/evening while riding my bro's '00 SS750 hot-rod for a spell.

Specifically saw an S4Rs w/a 1098 in tow, a red carbie 900SS, and a Monster Dark out there...

Did the 280 / 92 / 35 & the 84 down the coast. Then came back the same way. ;D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Around 6PM today entering the 101 near San Rafael, a black monster following a 900ss (1993 or 1994, if I recall right)...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dark S4RS (I think) on Pleasant Hill Rd. this morning about 0800. JANUARY sticker on the plate.

You, splitting lanes going over the top towards 24 while I was sitting in traffic in the cage.

Ride safe!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was tagged with a card a week ago Thursday on Laguna between Hayes and Grove. Been tied up every which way and haven't made it out to a group anything in a minute. I'll keep an eye out for a ride or something and rejoin the land of those who know how to live.

Jason

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
what happened to Monsters in SF bay area?

holler out!

this was a great group to ride with back when it was the hooligans.
where's Daffy?

any chance someone wants to start some Ducati organised rides?

Cheers, ML

881 - 897 of 897 Posts