Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 897 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Anyone on the list?

passed an S4 (me northbound 680 around McKee rd, the S4 southbound) around 2:45 p.m. or so today (8/14).

anyone on the list? i waved but there was a lot of traffic so not sure if the S4 pilot saw me.

i was wearing all black on a monster dark.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Re: Anyone on the list?

Maybe you can rename this "Monster Sightings" and we can all post every time we see another Monster somewhere. We'll probably never figure out who any of them were, but it's a good way to get a nice long thread going. 8)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I see a Monster dark on the eastshore freeway on Fridays sometimes, white helmet. The first time I was on my HD, the next time I had to get off the freeway in Berkeley...

I've seen others but since I've seen this one more than once and need just a few more posts to hit 100....

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
I forgot all about this thread. I got behind a Monster Dark with high pipes going through Pleasanton on my way home from work a few days ago. I caught up with him at the stop sign that turns into my neighborhood and had to honk my horn to get him to look over. Apparently it wasn't a big deal for him to see another Monster rider.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I regularly see a 750 Dark, I think '99, in SF around Divisadero and Sutter. The most naked Monster I've seen, CF front fender, Scotts handlebar steering damper, tail section chopped and stripped bare bones, Phillips Lockhart turn signals, Remus titanium pipes. So minimalist it looks like a motard, very nice. Also has the plate mounted like Juan's, so I figure the rider might be on sfbmha?

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Saw a Yellow Monster at the junction of Skyline (35) and 9 today at around 6:00 pm. It was headed south on 35, and was about to make a left on HWY 9.

I was on my Monster Dark turning right (North) on 35 from 9.

Anyone here? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Tuesday Sept 23rd, noonish, Castro street by the Castro theatre heading south. (in SF)

·
Registered
170 Posts
1:00pm Friday Sept 26, Marina Safeway parking lot, silver/gray monster tank with graffics helmet, female .. You go Girl!

Borg Girl

·
Registered
455 Posts
Okay Mr. Michael Moore - that had to be you on your red M900 in front of me on Shoreline about half an hour ago. I recognized that flat black helmet.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Saw a yellow monster in Calistoga riding with another Ducati (red, model?) on Sunday 9/8 while I was preparing to get on my bike (a Senna 750). Waves and thumbs up back and forth.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Okay, a brand spanking new (rotors arn't even scored in yet!) senna gray monster 750 in the parking lot at 37 Graham street in the Presidio! Nice bike!

Borg Girl

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Saw a Monster DARK - stock pipes - headed South on Page Mill Road in Palo Alto tonight around 6:30. I was following it for a while from El Camino to Foothill, where I turned left, and it kept going on Page Mill.

I think it was a girl, couldn't tell...There was a pink (my girlfriend corrected me and said it was "Lavender"...) skull and crossbones on the back of the jacket of the rider.

Who was that masked rider...?

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Dark Monster yesterday (october 5) with twin headlights, on 85 heading towards Mountain View, around 8pm. I was on my yellow M620, stuffed with saddle bags and tail bag, returning from a trip in the Sierras...

·
Registered
684 Posts
I saw a Dark parked in Japan town in front of the AMC Kabuki theatre (Post St) between about 9:30 & 11:30 Tuesday night (Oct. 14). Anyone we know?

1 - 20 of 897 Posts