Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw w monster in Marlton, NJ...was it any of you Holligans? [thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,225 Posts
Another pair of monsters spotted on route 73 sunday morning, one silver s2r, one red s2r. both had icicles hanging of their noses and fingertips and blue lips.
wonder what kind of a moron decides to ride in 40 degree cloudy weather... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,354 Posts
you guys out riding on 73 & 70 need to notify Mdriver and I... we live right around there!

(btw, wasn't me - I was ridin dirty sunday)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was getting dark so I couldn't catch the colors, low hanging twin exhausts and THAT rumble, dead monster give away. I saw them as they were coming off Rt. 70 at the McDonalds.

I'm in Marlton, and always looking for some riding buddies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
kenrok1 said:
you guys out riding on 73 & 70 need to notify Mdriver and I... we live right around there!
Yeah seriously, I'm always down for meeting new riders.
I think I've seen 5 or so Monsters in my area this past season and I don"t think any of them have been from the DML.

FatherKind, whereabout Marlton are you? I'm in Medford near Tuckerton rd.

Has anyone else noticed that you only see other Duc riders when your drivin a cage?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,023 Posts
I'm out riding in that area all the time. But I doubt it was me. I have a flat silver S4R.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
FatherKind said:
M-

I'm off of Hopewell Rd. Stone Mt. Lane.
Really, Thats only about 2 miles from me, in Lake Pine. I'm on Hopewell at least twice a week. As a matter of fact I'll be driving right past you on my way to Home Depot in about 15 min.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,023 Posts
Yeah, Hopewell is about 10-15 min. from me. Actaully I was crusing out that way earlier today, too cold though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,364 Posts
Saw a black Monster (either 675 or older style 620/800/900) Sunday around 2 PM on Rt. 100 (Creek Road) near West Chester...rider with white helmet...riding with with a Kawa, I think. Anyone here?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Saw yellow ducati on Sunday on White's Mill and Swamp Creek Road in Green Lane. Anyone we know?? That road was great! You know it's a good road if the only other vehicles that pass the other way are a ducati and a triumph daytona. Excellent ride!! We've gotta get a group for the spring barrelling through these roads. After Green Lane, we looped over the resevoir and hit back roads that had us thinking of a track. wide, nicely paved, clear sight lines with interesting curves & banked twisties. We REALLY gotta ride it in the spring as a group!! [thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,225 Posts
lauramonster said:
Saw yellow ducati on Sunday on White's Mill and Swamp Creek Road in Green Lane. Anyone we know?? That road was great! You know it's a good road if the only other vehicles that pass the other way are a ducati and a triumph daytona. Excellent ride!! We've gotta get a group for the spring barrelling through these roads. After Green Lane, we looped over the resevoir and hit back roads that had us thinking of a track. wide, nicely paved, clear sight lines with interesting curves & banked twisties. We REALLY gotta ride it in the spring as a group!! [thumbsup]
Laura, looks like you were all over my stomping grounds, wait til i show you the loop i do through Green Lane, parts of Schwenksville and Limerick out through Douglasville and back to Pottstown. Its like my own little Deals Gap.
You got a taste of one road when we were out last week, and that ones tame!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
lauramonster said:
Saw yellow ducati on Sunday on White's Mill and Swamp Creek Road in Green Lane. Anyone we know?? That road was great! You know it's a good road if the only other vehicles that pass the other way are a ducati and a triumph daytona. Excellent ride!! We've gotta get a group for the spring barrelling through these roads. After Green Lane, we looped over the resevoir and hit back roads that had us thinking of a track. wide, nicely paved, clear sight lines with interesting curves & banked twisties. We REALLY gotta ride it in the spring as a group!! [thumbsup]
Yeah, Swamp Creek Rd is nice. I posted it in the "great roads" thread a while ago. It does have some cross roads and driveways you have to watch, but yeah it's fun!

sodark said:
Laura, looks like you were all over my stomping grounds, wait til i show you the loop i do through Green Lane, parts of Schwenksville and Limerick out through Douglasville and back to Pottstown. Its like my own little Deals Gap.
You got a taste of one road when we were out last week, and that ones tame!
Count me in for that. I want to see how many of them I know already- I hope not a lot!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
DesmosDromos said:
Yeah, Swamp Creek Rd is nice. I posted it in the "great roads" thread a while ago. It does have some cross roads and driveways you have to watch, but yeah it's fun!
Laura's post reminded me I hadn't been up there in a while. I had taken Tuesday off and rode up there. It's a better ride in the fall and early spring because you can see through the turns better.

I ran it both ways like 3 or 4 times just 'cause I was having so much fun!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
778 Posts
I saw a red Monster yesterday around 4:30 heading South on Rt. 29 stopped at the light at Arcola Road. It looked to be a 900.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,225 Posts
Clopstyle said:
I saw a red Monster yesterday around 4:30 heading South on Rt. 29 stopped at the light at Arcola Road. It looked to be a 900.
damn, it was cold yesterday too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,023 Posts
Pfft.... wasn't that cold. I was out riding yesterday. Actually, I'm getting ready to head out in a min. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,219 Posts
Malevolent Monster said:
Pfft.... wasn't that cold. I was out riding yesterday. Actually, I'm getting ready to head out in a min. :D
agreed, yest wasn't cold. tuesday morn was cold....wait..anything below 60 is cold to me, i just deal with it [cheeky] [laugh]

wait until feb, then it will be f-ing cold
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,444 Posts
KnightofNi II said:
agreed, yest wasn't cold. tuesday morn was cold....wait..anything below 60 is cold to me, i just deal with it [cheeky] [laugh]

wait until feb, then it will be f-ing cold
....and you will ride it daily, even in a snow storm? Trav, you are my hero now, not a sponge bob ;D
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top