Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

monster sighting

1K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  Wyrd 
#1 ·
Sat. on I 5 northbound in Portland. Dark model around 1230ish.

Friday, monster on a trailer near the Seattle southgate mall.

Mary

#2 ·
czaja said:
Sat. on I 5 northbound in Portland. Dark model around 1230ish.

Friday, monster on a trailer near the Seattle southgate mall.

Mary
You were in Portland and didnt stop by Three Bike Bar?

WTF!

#5 ·
You guys are dorks.

#8 ·
you guys love me.

#10 ·
I hate being the only one in the house who thinks a clean house is a good thing and not something my grandmother (thier mother) made me do.

Now I need to turn to the bottle and make things better.

#19 ·
Ok I have been looking at seeing a few Motogp races this summer. Any of you pigfuckers coming over? I know K. is coming over, shipping a bike seems hard so I think I will buy one here... I am guessing it will be something basic like a 1098 but who knows.

Elias do you remember how that Eskimo guy in the Rockies hooked up his luggage to his 749?

#20 ·
Green Bastard said:
Ok I have been looking at seeing a few Motogp races this summer. Any of you pigfuckers coming over? I know K. is coming over, shipping a bike seems hard so I think I will buy one here... I am guessing it will be something basic like a 1098 but who knows.

Elias do you remember how that Eskimo guy in the Rockies hooked up his luggage to his 749?
I don't remember him being Eskimo, but I remember some dude made a frame out of tubing and rivets and had it hooked to the frame by removing the pillion pad...

I don't believe you that you are going to buy a 1098

#22 ·
Green Bastard said:
oh no fancy pants come and see
If you buy a 1098, I will do my best to come visit you. Although, it won't be until '08, and we'll have to go Italia while we're there.

Oh - and I'll rent a scooter and race you on it too, and if I win, you have to pay for my trip.

#24 ·
Green Bastard said:
make it 2007 and we will race for pink slips.
Can't. Going to Mexico next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.