Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I spotted a Monster on Sunday the 24th. It was a dark, and you were in the Hannums HD Conowingo Dam Run. Was it anyone from here?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Deb~

Hopefully it was a GRL, and you will have a fellow companion on rides :)

N

·
0 Posts
I know of at least two people that live in Willow Street(222 north of conwingo) that have monsters. No idea what color, only talk to one via email and the other works with my brother inlaw. Me I was away rafting in OHio Pyle. The roads out there are incredable. All I kept thinking was "if I only had my duc". Deb ever go to the 1 stsunday breakfast ride in Ephrata?

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nathan, I rafted the Ohio Pyle many moons ago! Where in Lancaster do you live? We ride out there all the time! We haven't been to Ephrata for a while now, not since they moved it to the legion.Maybe we'll see you riding thru Lancaster some day!! Ride Safe!!! DEB

N

·
0 Posts
I live in New Holland off of RT23. If I am not going camping I will be in Ephrata on the 1st sunday. Will be interesting to actual see other ducati riders if there is any. I have yet to see one out ever since I have been driving/riding.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
My friends S4 has died again . Running extremely rich. He got about 25 mpg the last tank. We try to go up to Epherta every month. Nice ride from Newark Del. This weekend it will be back on the trailer again to the shop. After it is running maybe we will see ya.While up there i will be checking for fit the S4R .

·
Registered
403 Posts
Smitty, e-mail me sometime your going riding. I live in Hockessin and wouldn't mind finding some more people to ride with.
Where are you going for the S4R??

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Will do . Most of our friends ride heavy crusers and do the Harley thing.Yeah im looking at the S4R .But if my buddy cant get his bike ironed out It will be hard to get it ,i dont need problems. I might get something else. I have a lot of bikes over the years.Now i want a twin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts