Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was heading north on 611 near Horsham today w/ some guys from work and a Dark Monster was heading south, I beeped and he acknowledged. Was it any of you guys?? I was on the Tangerine S2R.. ;D

·
Registered
74 Posts
haha that would be me. Saw you out of the corner of my eye, and had to give the sign of the beast. 611 was so packed, I thought I was gonna lose it. Anyways, I'm right in Doylestown. If you're cruising that way, let me know. I'm always out riding around there.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in south Philly, but I my office is in Huntingdon Valley. I ride all over the place, we'll have to meet up this season. I haven't made a big group ride w/ any of the DelVal guys/gals, how 'bout you? ;D

·
Registered
74 Posts
yeah man, sounds good. My good friend lives in south philly. I usually ride down there a lot during the summer. Nah, I haven't joined any of the big group rides yet, but I'm sure there'll be plenty to come.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
You stinkers!!! In our backyard and you don't say hello??? About 10 uf us crossed 611 on the way to Van Sant Airport.

We'd love to have you join us on a ride. I'm in Lansdale, so Doylestown is a popular spot. Sometimes the husband and I ride out to Pina's Pizzeria for their vegetable stuffed pizza, and that's a nice ride for 2 to 2 1/2 hours on a weeknight. Orvilla Road, Hilltown Pike, Ferry Road - all nice roads to get there. Right now, too cold to go at night, but doable during the warm afternoons.
Where's your usual haunts?
Laura

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Laura,
sorry, I really don't know many of the DML members, I ride all over the place. I just work in Bucks county, I'll keep an eye out for the next group ride, maybe I can mmet up w/you and your husband & the rest of the DML members. Until next time........ ;D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hell, I don't really know many of the members either. When the weather breaks, give me a PM, I ride most weekends and nice weekdays to work (in Oreland). Looking forward to seeing you then!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts