Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for sandwiches.

What's everyone doing thanksgiving weekend.

Who lives around redmond area.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I dunno about a sandwich party but I'm up for a sunny day ride for coffee. Now to just find a sunny day...

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Today wasnt to bad, if my bikes were easier to get out, and I didnt have to work, I would have been out on one of them.

Tearing down Grey now, prepping him for a MotoCorsa visit. :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Aguacate said:
Who's up for sandwiches.

Oh my god! My fiance loves sammich parties! This one goes in the pro column under "reasons to move to Seattle". [laugh]

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
are we sharing?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By we do you mean you?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Turkey sandwiches? gobble gobble.

Hey Driza, I'll ride with ya. What is permittable weather to you? No rain?

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
I prefer no rain since I'm still a fairly new rider. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I made a rock and roll thanksgiving for the band I live with on Sunday. As I type this it's a rain snow mix outside with hail earlier today. Looks dry but cold this weekend.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Aguacate said:
Who's up for sandwiches.

that sounds like the most PRECIOUS time!

y'all are invited down to our next socal doily knitting party. please DO let us know how strong you like your tea, because we wouldn't want to get all rambunctious after over-indulging on watercress sandwiches (crusts cut off, of course, golly, we're not animals!) and tea that's a bit too strong!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
simonster said:
that sounds like the most PRECIOUS time!

y'all are invited down to our next socal doily knitting party. please DO let us know how strong you like your tea, because we wouldn't want to get all rambunctious after over-indulging on watercress sandwiches (crusts cut off, of course, golly, we're not animals!) and tea that's a bit too strong!

You baggin sandwiches?

Wanna fight?

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Aguacate said:
You baggin sandwiches?

Wanna fight?
lol. no. i just got my nails done. ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright, fine here's your sandwich:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Aguacate said:
Alright, fine here's your sandwich:
sweet! got any beer?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
simonster said:
sweet! got any beer?
No. Did you like your sandwich? Good. Because, simonster. You're eating your parents. That's right. I had your parents killed and ground them up into meatballs and put them in your sandwich.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Aguacate said:
No. Did you like your sandwich? Good. Because, simonster. You're eating your parents. That's right. I had your parents killed and ground them up into meatballs and put them in your sandwich.
Mmmm, Sammich Ala Titus

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Aguacate said:
wow. for a buncha sandwich-party pooftas, you folks sure are an angry lot.

thanks for knocking of my parents. i'll get my own beer with the inheritance! musta been more of my mom in that last meatball. it was a bit tough...

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
a sandwich party?

please tell me you drink heavily and sandwich is just a term used fo when you all pass out drunk in a heap. ???

there really must be absolutely nothing to do out there. i gotta rescue my roomie before he offs himself because he was invited to one of the things ::)

[laugh] :-*

1 - 20 of 26 Posts