Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am custom building an exhaust for my Monster S4r and need to sell the current exhaut. The exhaust features a Marving Cat eliminator pipe imported from italy, completely polished, S4RS carbon fiber heat shields on the muffler and mid pipe, and completely polished Termignioni cans from the stock bike. Gives your bike that custom look, shaves off about 1/2 the weight from the stock midpipe, adds a bit of HP and makes it sound a lot better. I am building a custom one so i dont need this one anymore. Overall it is in very nice condition but has been used for about 3 months of intermittent riding. Comes with everything you see here! I believe it will work with all Ducati Monster S4's w/single sided swingarm, and the S2r800 and 1000 but am not sure. I know the slip ons for these three bikes are the same part number and I believe there is an extra piece that came in the box for the other models. The midpipe alone sells for about $400.00 if you can get ahold of them and then I have another $120.00 in the carbon and another $150.00 in the polishing of the stock cans. So for sure a good buy for someone that wants the custom look of a full exhaust without spending too much money. Shipping we will have to figure out based on location so just hit me up with any questions.

Asking $375.00 for everything

·
Registered
24 Posts
What year is your S4R? I have an '07 S4R with the testa engine. If it will fit mine I would be interested, but obviously I need to know it will fit my bike before spending the funds.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lowered Price!

Lowered the price to $350.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48! Great deal! Also it will work on all Ducati Monster s2r 800's and S4r's with the 996 engine. Keep this in mind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts