Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monster Production & Distribution Table - USA Canada Europe

The data is a little confusing; California means DNA, that sort of thing. And it doesn't include data from Asia/Japan, Australia/New Zealand. But it is interesting, nonetheless, and should answer more questions than it raises.....have fun.

http://users.adelphia.net/~infoage1/ducati_monster_production_usa_euro.html

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Re: Production & Distribution Table USA &

Tom~

This will sound dumb, but I am challenged with these statistics ;D The 1,541 900 Monsters that came out in 93, that would include my bike? Correct? I know from checking on my bike it was one of the first made and shipped to Munroe Motors. In fact I have the original DOC card that was sent to the original owner.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

Mkay.... Very cool! Did you put this all together? Where did you get all the info? BTW, Thank You for posting this info :)

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

Tom, great info.

milk'n'cookies for you tonight, laddie! :)

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Production & Distribution - USA Canada Eur

Mkay.... Very cool! Did you put this all together? Where did you get all the info? BTW, Thank You for posting this info :)
I got the raw data from a contact in Italy. I had to spend quite a bit of time to clean it up, and put it into a useful format to post. It is cool though, isn't it?

You're welcome....:)

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

I'm thinking that some ofthe data is in the wrong column, or I'm just on drugs.

I tried to figure out how many cromo's came here on 2001, there is no number in the 2001 column but there is an entry for 2001 M900 cromo's that leads me to think there were 101?

That's good to know if that's true, thanks

·
Registered
3,755 Posts

It looked to me as though the columns were for production date. So you'd expect to see entries in 2000 and 2001 columns for a MY2001 model.

·
Banned
551 Posts
That was alot of 2001 S4 Senns Grigios they sent into the US and Canada - 1,967. Far outweighing any of the colors for that model. Kind of answers the question in the other thread about the "rare" Senna grey/red models.

Also puts into perspective how rare they were when I was still a young lad.

Interesting stuff - thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was alot of 2001 S4 Senns Grigios they sent into the US and Canada - 1,967. Far outweighing any of the colors for that model. Kind of answers the question in the other thread about the "rare" Senna grey/red models.

Also puts into perspective how rare they were when I was still a young lad.

Interesting stuff - thanks.
You're looking at the number of year 2001 "Grigio Senna" S4 Monsters for Italy. The number of the "Grigio Sennas" S4 Monsters (Senna Grey) to the US and Canada in year 2001 is 200.

btw, I've added a link to an Italian/English Dictionary to make the table a little easier to understand.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
AWSOME INFO TOM...Kudos!!

I own a 01' m750 and it's very rare, in fact they ONLY made 01' M750s for ONE YEAR, they they discontinued them in 2002! In 2002 the 01' M750 was replaced by the JUST AS RARE 02' M750!!

:-D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
If I'm reading this correctly, there were only 50 red 620's for 2003? That pretty wild if it's true. So I had one of 50 red 620's in the US, and I went and changed all the body pieces. I wonder how "limited" my bike is now.

M

·
0 Posts
I've got one of the others. That makes two.

Very cool info. I expected there to be more than that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts