Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was the cool cat strolling up 93 north between 6:30 - 7:00 pm today [thumbsup] [thumbsup] to you? Good to see fellow duc riders hitting the streets and enjoying this unusual new england weather. I was the guy on the silver/black ape baby headed up cruising behind you for a little bit.

-ghost

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MK116V said:
You know you really shouldn't speed like that and all those lane changes were probably pretty dangerous. It was pretty cool though....

Oh nice mud flap on your bike. [laugh]

I agree with you 100% and usually do not get involved with that type of hooliganisc activity ;). It had to be something in the air or the 60 degree weather in November/December making me feel a little euphoric. I keep the flap to keep flies off my backside, besides the fact I have been a little lazy in installing my lic replacement bracket. Good to see you out though made me proud.

-ghost

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yeah I hear ya. When I got on at 37c I saw you go by. I thought "Hey that looks like a Monster." Of course I had to get on it and get a better look. Definately cool be the last day of December and see a Monster out on the road. Heck I hardly see them out when its nice out. I ride from Derry to Woburn and back everyday. Maybe well across paths again.

The whole time we were going up 93 I was thinking "I wondering what all these drivers are thinking right now?"

Probably "Look at these two idiots."

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably so I think that all the time when I riding back and forth to work. I can see the people in their cars saying, "Look at him nice looking bike but he is crazy". Its just the love for the ducati thats all. Good seeing you on the streets pm if you ever want to ride on the weekends or something.

lata

-ghost

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
ghostwho said:
Who was the cool cat strolling up 93 north between 6:30 - 7:00 pm today [thumbsup] [thumbsup] to you? Good to see fellow duc riders hitting the streets and enjoying this unusual new england weather. I was the guy on the silver/black ape baby headed up cruising behind you for a little bit.

-ghost
What the hell is a silver/black ape baby?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My duc is my ape baby because of its agility, torque, and speed. Its too young to me to be a full born ape. Besides that fact the silver and black ape is the prettiest. I figured this question would come up sooner or later. Could have called it something else but liked the name ape baby besides my ape baby is a little monster.

-ghost

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
;D ;D most of my ideas people do the UUUUUhhhhh OK

-ghost

1 - 9 of 9 Posts