Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Only a few hours from ya or less, and I live like 5 minutes from I-80. I am parting with my 06 S2R for the Rs. I have 3k miles on her and it has the full Zard side by side system, lane splitters, and tail chop. I am keeping the seargent seat for the next bike. She is in excellent condition with no dings scrapes or anything. All of the service was done at Kissell Motorsports in State College. Red with white stripe and white wheels. I can send you tons of pics, just get at me if your interested

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
2006 Monster S2R 1000, only six weeks old with 370 miles on it. Has Sparks Header installed and has professionally cored cans. Perfect condition. Please email me for high resolution pics, as they won't upload here as attachments. Files are probably too big. The original exhaust and bladder are also included. Clear title. Kept indoors. I am selling this because I REALLY want a Paul Smart Special and I can't fit more than three bikes in the garage. I am in western CT. and I'm asking $8200. This bike is as close to brand new as you can get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.