Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

How many miles have you put on your Monster during 2006?

• Less than 1000 miles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1000 - 3000 miles

• 3000 - 6000 miles

• 6000 - 10,000 miles

• 10,000+ miles

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as the season comes to an end here in MN, how many miles have y'all tallied on your Monster for 2006? Please vote accordingly. [thumbsup]

For those of you who have sold a Monster and maybe bought a new one (I'm lookin' at you, Mo) give us your best estimate on combined miles for both bikes in 2006.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
I got my '07 695 monster in July & so far I have put 4000+ miles on her!
I live in Brooklyn & work in Manhattan...
This has been the first time I have had my license in the past 10 years!!!
So I have been enjoying my FREEDOM to say the Least!!!
My longest trip was 5+ hours UPSTATE NY!
RT 17 RULES!!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like I'll tally about 5000 miles this season on the Yellow Duck.

You're makin' me feel inadequate, Ross. [laugh]

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
My Monster has less than 1,000. But I can say that all of the miles were as fast as the bike can go! >:D ;D (racetrack miles only)

I have close to 7,000 on the Honda...I only polled the Monster miles

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fasterblkduc said:
My Monster has less than 1,000. But I can say that all of the miles were as fast as the bike can go! >:D ;D (racetrack miles only)

I have close to 7,000 on the Honda...I only polled the Monster miles
Gabe, I think you get some serious extra credit points for doin' ~1000 miles on the track this year. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
616 Posts
:eek: Now taht does it, im leavin town [cheeky]

I put on 4000 all together, 2000 on my 620 and 2000 on the new one(still no 600 mile tune up :-[ yikes) . I dont know how u guys 8-9000 miles on them, put it on a rear stand and let run all day ;D. But my goal for next year is another 2000 miles, then i can be part of the Big Boys Club :angel:

·
Registered
98 Posts
It really didnt seem like i rode that much, but i got my bike mid summer with just under 14k and on my last ride of the year (as of now) i just rolled 20k. So im almost in the big boy club, but not bad for my first bike and my first year riding ;D

hope we can put even more on next year [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
MonstaS4 said:
Less than 1000 miles on the Duc this season. Put over 2000 miles in on my bicycles though. Weird how you go from two wheels to two wheels...
Trent, Do you commute on your bicycle? If not, where do you ride?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I put about 4500 on the monster this season! That is my usual number. In the past on some of my other bikes I have put as little as 500 miles and up to 7000 on year, so I am about average for me. I am still not ready to put it up yet. Hoping to get one or two more rides in this season.

Westy [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I got to 2000 as of October 1st...havent been out as much as I want with work and mother nature....went out Saturday from 2pm till the sun was almost gone (about 30 minutes..... [laugh])

·
Registered
111 Posts
I picked up the bike in may and I have a little over 4800 miles to date (some of these have come from the dyno).

·
Registered
289 Posts
I bought the bike in late August, only got in about 700 miles. My goal for next year will be 3K miles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.