Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
My monster was sent out to the farm this afternoon. My G/F's pops and grand pops just came out from Dixon and took my bike to the farm. My riding season is offically over. :'(
All I can do is chill and focus on life, making more money, and learning about Immunohistochemistry. It's gonna be a long winter for me. Some of you cats have go-rages (as my uncle would say) so you can start up your monster, but I have to travel 2 hours to get 2 mine. I'm buying a house when my lease is up so I'll have a gaage for next winter. Home buying (plus the ring) might my hurt my chances of getting a new bike but I'm gonna stay focused. I felt bad buying a bagel and cappucino this morning! But I won't trip though, gotta remain ice cold 8).

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
oh, so you're moving on up in life, eh? where you buying a house at? i know how ya feel about your expenses. after buying carolyn the fat ring i was tempted to just cash out my ENTIRE bank account and go nuts; start from 0 since i was practically there after leaving the jeweler!

rock on buddy, good luck with yourself now!

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Just got off work...

We're haven't started looking yet. We want to maximize our dollar for property and close to the city ain't what it's worth. Looking for a stand alone home (no duplex action), garage, preferably brick home, with a piece of property (she wants a garden), room for dogs, and band aid style (in the cut). I need some quiet area where people ain't stuck up. Allot request but it's my money.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Let me tell ya somethin I learned when shoppin for a house. You will learn to sacrafice a lot for the location. It's all about location. I coulda bought a brand new home with more than I have now for what I bought my house for, but it was FAR from where I wanted to live. I went from 2 story, basement, 2 car garage and a deck, to ranch, basement, 2 car and deck. Then that went to ranch, basement, 2 car garage to ranch and 2 car garage. I was not givin up my 2 car garage. So hey, I got a nice sized 3 br ranch with a 2 car garage, no basement, no deck, but it is in the area I wanted. Will I be here forever, probably not, but it's nice and suits it purpose for now. It's amazing how a zip code can determin the cost of a home so much.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Man we're gonna try our best to get what fits our desires. We defintely don't want to be traffic-bogged if we go further out, and she doesn't want to live in the city. As a matter of fact, Skokie is too "city" for her. I agree with her 'cause I want to be left alone and maximize our dollarsfor what we want. An hours commute is enough for me.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Getting ready to goto my mothers for a pre-christmas dinner for my brothers girlfriend, who will be in Fla this time tomorrow, I noticed it was frickin 45 degrees outside. Well hell, I had to take advantage of that. I haven't done an official winterization to my bike. Just covered her. Well, I removed her cover, danced around the garage with her so her beautiful behind ended up stickin outta the garage, and I fired her up. Man did I miss her. Her sound is so seductive. Her curves so attractive and her touch is so inviting. It felt like we've been apart for years and within minutes, we felt as close as ever. We spent a good fifteen minutes or so together. Talking & touching, but it never got any farther than that. I wanted to ride her so bad but somthing told me it wasn't a good idea. Was it because my wife was inside, or was it all the salt on the road? Whatever it was, I know my hunger for her won't be satisfied until I get the chance next time. As our time together begane to wind down, I told her how I missed her and couldn't wait to see her again. I told her I had to go, and she needed to cool off. So I left her all hot and bothered and me wishing for more time. Soon my sweet Rossa, very soon my love!! [smiley=wink.gif]

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
^^^ damn dude, you popping wood?

ruben, check out highwood: just north of highland park. there's some pretty reasonable properties there with some grass. B could have her garden, and you could have your garage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts