Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is tina. i'm looking for some help with my monster. under the tank there are three hoses leading from the gas tank a friend of mine was working on my bike and accidently pulled one of the hoses loose. :eek: Now can't figure out where it was connected to. if someone knows where all three hoses lead to and can let me know i'd luv ya forever!! by the way he will NOT be working on my bike again! ;) thanks :-*

·
Registered
461 Posts
Two of those are vents, one of which goes to the charcoal cannister by the right side panel. The other one follows the frame down and isn't connected to anything. It dumps by the right side of the swingarm pivot. I'd guess that's the one that puzzling you.

-Don

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Most of throw those hoses, & the canisters that they plug into, in the trash.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Take your bike to get desmogged (they take off that canister and hoses) It really opened my bike up it could finally breathe. Then get new exhaust. Let it breathe.... Unless you live in California. I dont know the desmogging rules there.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I live in Ca. and have taken the smog crap off my last four bikes. As long as you dont try to reregister a salvaged bike and have to get it inspected you are fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts