Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone please take the pic and change the frame, swingarm, suspension hoop, and rearsets to a gunmetal gray color....maybe a tad lighter? Any other color you think would look good (not chrome though) would also be welcome.

I'm trying to decide if a total rebuild is worth it...but if black looks the best then I'll just leave it alone.

Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
704 Posts
not sure if this is the color you are looking for......

fwiw, i dont like the contrast with the chromo, but its not my bike. [thumbsup]

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Keep it black

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Herm... said:
not sure if this is the color you are looking for......

fwiw, i dont like the contrast with the chromo, but its not my bike. [thumbsup]
That's the color...thanks. I also agree with everyone...looks better black!

Could I get you to do another in red?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
yup- black (or chrome it)... (black chrome it even!) ...

·
Banned
303 Posts
+1 on the red frame! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

·
Registered
665 Posts
-1 Red

+1 Black

·
Registered
185 Posts
I must have been hibernating... what SWINGARM is that? it is cool .. is it as rigid as stock, looks flimsy but sexy as hell [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Being a trellis design, that swingarm is way stiffer than stock.
I also like the red, but after just painting some of that stuff glossy black, I hope he waits 'til next year!!

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
CopperheadMonster said:
I must have been hibernating... what SWINGARM is that? it is cool .. is it as rigid as stock, looks flimsy but sexy as hell [thumbsup]
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=63056.0

Hmmmmm...I think red and black both look good. I'll have to sit on it for a while. Thanks to the two photoshoppers! [thumbsup]

Norm said:
I also like the red, but after just painting some of that stuff glossy black, I hope he waits 'til next year!!
[laugh] Sorry Norm. Actually, my garage isn't in any shape to handle a rebuild right now, so it will be a while if I decide to do it. Just something I started thinking about after I got it all put together. It needs to be ridden now though! >:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts