Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day in Leucadia... or as i like to call it, peiceofcrapville... i hit a fierce dip and seperated my cat pipe from my header on bottom. I loosened the whole jig and got it somewhat put back together but the gasket was still being squished out and exhaust was leaking out on each piston fire.

I look today and the gasket seems to have settled back into its home, no harm no foul.

Hail proprietary ducati magic!

·
Registered
544 Posts
My Ducati also has self-healing powers. This summer there was a short in the right blinker and it would only stay engaged until I shut it off 50% of the time.

Now it works all the time everytime. [thumbsup]

I really dodged a bullet, electronic gremlins can get expensive.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I spoke too soon. its raining and when i just turned it over to confirm my good fortune... water came bubbling out of the fitting there.

crapola.

but good for you guys!

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
who said water in the exhaust is bad?

[laugh]

·
Registered
165 Posts
I had the mysterious plate light in Daytona this year. Only worked half the time. I prayed it wouldn't get me stopped. Luckly it didn't, now that I'm back in shitty ol MI it hasn't acted up since.

·
Registered
975 Posts
My favorite word learned on the DML: automagically [thumbsup]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.