Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a duc sunday on san pablo bld. in hercules/pinole and then again in byron in front of vongustos lounge later that afternoon.there was a killer buell with you then .WILD paint job on the buell, dark blue/ purple with yellow flames? and was wondering if it was anyone on the board. 8)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Damn! Thought I had a hit. I was back and forth through the area doing errands on Sunday, 2000 Dark, silver Schuberth, black sweatshirt long sleeve or sleeveless depending on temp. Never made it out of the area though, and don

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rotten Duck guess it wasn't you . i thought the helmet was an arai. white with graphics. i drove through around 11:00 and left pinole around 3:30pm. didn't see any other bikes except a couple heritage harleys in back of the antlers. my mom and dad been in pinhole for over 20 years and brother there and hercules for 15+ years. used to be a haven to ride to but like all the other great unknown small towns around the bay it has been overpopulated :-[ wfas kind of cool to se a duc anyway. enjoy the town before it gets too big 8)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yes, it

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Hog~

That may have been Kevin, he lives in San Pablo and rides a dark... He is a interesting one ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts