Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Does your hand go to sleep while ridding ?

• cruse control

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cruse control

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hand would always go to sleep while ridding,i just fitted a cruse control to my monster 1000 and its the best !
For $60 it lets me ride all day,once my hand nods off i flick on the cruse control and give the had a shake and im right again untill i need it or if your on a long road no bends its also a treat.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Pics Bryce - pics!

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey I've got plenty of straight roads out here. what sort of cruise control are you running. is it electronic or just a mechanical screw up/throttle lock type? Go nicely with my heated hand grips anyway.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As soo as i can get some pics ill post them,also in responce to the cruse control its not electric its the hand gripp scew-up type. Still it works and save a lot of bull **** on the roads while ridding.

·
Registered
285 Posts
bryceow said:
As soo as i can get some pics ill post them,also in responce to the cruse control its not electric its the hand gripp scew-up type. Still it works and save a lot of bull nuts on the roads while ridding.
What brand is its Bryceow? and do you have heated handgrips on as well, because I have the heated grips just wondering if it all works together nicely? [thumbsup]

Cheers Egas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.