That's awesome. ;D

I'm also sorry I missed the ride.

·
Registered
979 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
in case anybody is wondering, east canyon is still closed.

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Autostrada Pilot said:
Can you give us the details (i.e. price) for those of us who don't want to create a login? I need a new CRG clutch lever (damn wind).
AFIK price is hush hush till you pay, supposed to be around $40 discount

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm out. Just back from a week-long business trip. Anyone skiing at Alta tomorrow? Last day of the year for them (and it should be dumping!). [thumbsup]

·
Registered
979 Posts
Cool, thanks Capn.

I wish I was going to Alta today, but I need to sleep and study (last final on Tuesday).

·
Registered
465 Posts
Skiing today sucked royally. No new snow but a ton of wind and pure ice.

Anyways, for those who have asked me about arrangements/dates for the Ducati in the Rockies trip I did last year (about 20 Monsters were there), here is the skinny:

August 15-18. Hotel is $110 per night and I recommend you call ASAP to lock yourself in. This is a great trip and it would be cool to have a group leaving from SLC. The "base camp" is in Ouray, CO. Go get on Mapquest and check it out (be sure to have the aerial view on). Great riding country...

Here's the Rocky Mountain Monster Hooligan Association's thread on it. Their forum is temporarily frozen, so you won't see any more postings for a bit.

http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=109223.0

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #534
Where do you guys get your service done? I just got my bike back from _________ (ill leave the name out but its one of two places in utah!) and they did an amazing job on it! My bike has never ran so smooth... however.... i dont know if i can afford to ride another 6000 miles because i already signed my life away for the first 6! So anyone know of a good Duc Mechanic?!

man i hurt from that raping i just got!!! [laugh]

·
Registered
465 Posts
We now have our own sandbox:
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?board=64.0

I propose we now post messages only there. This way we don't have to ask a ton of different Qs on the same link. For example:

BumpaD: I'm taking this one step at a time. I'm impressed that we actually got a forum with the small amount of traffic we get here. I'm always trying to get people together but have only a maximum of (I think) 5 Monsters. Although I've met about 15 different folks in SLC on Monsters, I think we'd need to grow a bit before looking into a Desmo Owners Club. My 2 cents, anyways.

Ctrain: Yeah, I got serviced here as well but didn't notice any change and it set me back a grand. (4 valver). Yikes, indeed.

Monstermonkey: Aren't you tired of going through one friggin' thread to see who's riding today/tomorrow, etc. when "current" conversation on the thread might be on a totally different topic?

Let's forget this thread and move onto the Forum we're lucky to have! [thumbsup] [clap] [clap] [thumbsup]

·
Registered
979 Posts
Glad we have our own board.

Thanks admins.

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Ctrain said:
Where do you guys get your service done? I just got my bike back from _________ (ill leave the name out but its one of two places in utah!) and they did an amazing job on it! My bike has never ran so smooth... however.... i dont know if i can afford to ride another 6000 miles because i already signed my life away for the first 6! So anyone know of a good Duc Mechanic?!

I do my own services.

and when I do I usually post up here, anyone who wants to learn to do it themselves is welcome.

·
Banned
1,053 Posts
Ctrain said:

I do my own services.

and when I do I usually post up here, anyone who wants to learn to do it themselves is welcome.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #540
CapnCrunch said:
I do my own services.

ill take ya up on that!

521 - 540 of 540 Posts